Digital Upskill into Employment or Business Dorset will support jobs seekers; those who are unemployed and economically inactive; rebooting their prospects in a competitive jobs market by digitally upskilling to strengthen employability required to meet the needs of employers, educators or become self-employed and to start their own business.
The programme will provide advanced skills, knowledge and career development pertaining to specific areas of digital work & business, this strengthening employability, which is required to meet the needs of employers, educators or to start a business.
PROGRAMME DURATION: 6 WEEKS
- Practical Workshop
- Career Development Day (Set your actionable plan to accelerate your progress)
- Access to the App Workshops Career Development Website (content, and materials relating to your progression)
- 5 Weeks: Weekly One-to-One Support Sessions, advice & resources (30 minutes online or phone)
Location: Bournemouth Library 22 The Triangle, Bournemouth BH2 5RQ
Benefits include Beneficiaries will be able to leverage the training as a powerful tool that will help increase the effectiveness of acquiring the right digital skills to appropriately continue onto their goals according to their specific needs and circumstances.
Pathways Those with creative digital upskill aspirations; could benefit the most from completing this program. Successful trainees can go on to Employment, Self-Employment and/or start your own business, Further Education.
- Live in the Dorset area
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Be 16+
- Be Economically Inactive or Unemployed
- Not have taken part in an ESFA-funded project covering the same activities or courses before
Participants will be asked to produce Eligibility Evidence:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Proof of address
- Employment status
For more information about the programme download the attached Student Programme Guide & Poster. The Digital Upskill into Employment & Business Eligibility Form can be download here http://shorturl.at/qsAO4